Laparoscopy Infertility : Treatment, Hospitals, Symptoms & Signs
This procedure is performed to determine the abnormalities/defects of the uterus, fallopian tubes and/or ovaries such as endometriosis, fibroid, congenital abnormalities and polycystic ovaries etc.
Endometriosis can change the tubo-ovarian axis, preventing the sperm and egg from coming together, causing infertility. With laparoscopy, this can be corrected. Congenital anomalies like bicornuate uteri, can be treated laparoscopically. Polycystic ovaries, when do not respond medically, are treated by laparoscopy.
- Removal of Uterus
- Uterine Fibroids
- Ovarian Cysts
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Laparoscopy Infertility
- Laparoscopic Sterilization
- Hysteroscopic Myomectomy/Polypectomy
- Hysteroscopic Endometrial Biopsy
- Hysteroscopic Tubal Cannulation
- Hysteroscopic Septal Resection
- Transcervical Resection of the Endometrium
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS)
- Uterine Prolapse