Laparoscopic Sterilization Surgery & Symptoms
Laparoscopic Sterilization or Tubal ligation is a surgery to close a woman's fallopian tubes so as to stop any chance of pregnancy.
Sterilization can be done with laparoscopy. In this, complete tubal ligation is done by making a small incision under the navel.
- Removal of Uterus
- Uterine Fibroids
- Ovarian Cysts
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Laparoscopy Infertility
- Laparoscopic Sterilization
- Hysteroscopic Myomectomy/Polypectomy
- Hysteroscopic Endometrial Biopsy
- Hysteroscopic Tubal Cannulation
- Hysteroscopic Septal Resection
- Transcervical Resection of the Endometrium
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS)
- Uterine Prolapse