Apply For Infection Control Nurse
Apply for Infection Control Nurse
Location : East of Kailash,
Designation : Infection Control Nurse
Department : Infection Control
Qualification : GNM/BSC
Experience : 1
Total Vacancy : 1
DOCUMENT- JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES
DEPARTMENT : NURSING
POSITION : INFECTION CONTROL NURSE
REPORTING TO : GENERAL MANAGER - QUALITY & OPERATION
QUALIFICATION : GNM/BSC AS WELL AS TRAINING ON INFECTION CONTROL PRACTICES
EXPERIENCE : 1-4 YEARS IN HEALTHCARE
DRESS CODE : SPECIFIED DRESS CODE WITH I.D. CARD
DUTY HOURS : AS PER SCHEDULED REQUIREMENTS
As Infection Control Nurse :
- Assign duties and responsibilities for infection control activities.
- Maintain surveillance of all hospital areas and laboratory data related to infection control.
- Perform a variety of professional duties involved in the prevention and control of nosocomial infection.
- Conduct regular rounds in all departments to discuss, monitor and ensure that staffs are following the infection control guidelines.
- To monitor the implementation of the Hospital infection control policy.
- To monitor the cleaning, disinfection and sterilization practices.
- To identify the infection rate in the high risk areas.
- Monitor and audit the hand washing practices.
- Surveillance activities related to infection control.
- Plan and co-ordinate hospital - wide education program in infection control for all staff.
- Participate in the infection control training program to update the knowledge.