DOCUMENT- JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES
DEPARTMENT : DIETETICS
POSITION : DIETICIAN
REPORTING TO : BRANCH MANAGER
QUALIFICATION : POST GRADUATION IN NUTRITION & DIETETICS
EXPERIENCE : 2-5 YEARS
DRESS CODE : SPECIFIED DRESS CODE WITH I.D. CARD
DUTY HOURS : AS PER SCHEDULED REQUIREMENTS
Key areas of responsibility:
- In Patient Department: To take daily I.P.D. Rounds and plan the diets for the patients.
- To give diet counseling to patients in I.P.D. & O.P.D.
- To taste food prepared for the patients.
- To supervise tray laying.
- To meet all new admission.
- To follow the I.P.D. Flow Process.
- To fill all the records for I.P.D. flow process.
- Patient Care: Plan menus for I.P.D. Patients.
- To make proper diet plan for patients according to Medical Coordinator.
- Educate the discharge patients & family about the diet to be taken.
- Process / Documentation:
- Generate & Supervise the Dietetics Department.
- To provide strategic inputs to improve the functioning of the department.
- To develop I.P.D. Patient flow.
- Develop patient education material.
- Implementation & Documentation of N.A.B.H. Policies.
- To give priority to emergency cases and to co-ordinate with the consultants / respective department for the same.
- To maintain appropriate departmental documentation.
- To treat all communication about patients, staff, and other organizational business confidentially.
- To be involved in quality Assurance / Quality control activities.
- To perform all the jobs as may be assigned due to exigencies of work.
- Participation in Continuous Quality Improvement.