Apply For CENTRAL STERILIZATION & SUPPLY DEPARTMENT- CSSD TECHNICIAN
Apply for CENTRAL STERILIZATION & SUPPLY DEPARTMENT- CSSD TECHNICIAN
Location : Model Town, Ludhiana,
Designation : CSSD Technician
Department : CSSD
Qualification : Diploma
Experience : 2
Total Vacancy : 2
DOCUMENT- JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES
DEPARTMENT : CENTRAL STERILIZATION & SUPPLY DEPARTMENT
POSITION : TECHNICIAN
REPORTING TO : INCHARGE - OPERATION THEATRE
QUALIFICATION : DIPLOMA IN OPERATION THEATRE WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IN C.S.S.D.
EXPERIENCE : 2 YEAR OR MORE WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IN C.S.S.D.
DRESS CODE : SPECIFIED DRESS CODE WITH I.D. CARD
DUTY HOURS : AS PER SCHEDULED REQUIREMENTS
Key areas of responsibility:
- To sterilized operation theatre instrument as practice conducted under conditions, which are controlled, thereby contributing to a reduction in the incidence of hospital infection.
- To provide sterilized material to operation theatre from time to time.
- To maintain record of effectiveness of cleaning, disinfection and sterilization process.
- To monitor and enforce controls necessary to prevent cross infection according to infection control policy.
- To maintain an inventory of supplies and equipment.
- To stay updated regarding developments in the field in the interest of efficiency, economy, accuracy and provision of better patient care.
- To provide a safe environment for the patients and staff.
- To adhere to N.A.B.H. policies on infection control practices.
- To treat all communication about patients, staff, and other organizational business confidentially.
- To be involved in quality Assurance / Quality control activities.
- To perform all the jobs as may be assigned due to exigencies of work.
- Participation in Continuous Quality Improvement.