India is one of the best destination for the medical treatment across the world. Every year thousands of visitors come to India from around the world for medical check-ups and surgeries. India has one of the best qualified professionals in each and every field of medicine and world class medical facilities. Being the most competitive charges for treatment, India is a very lucrative place for people who want to undergo treatment of medical problems, which do not need immediate emergency treatment.
RG Stone Urology & Laparoscopy Hospital is the first Super Specialty Urology Institute in India.Established in 1986, its accomplishments and knowledge to the service of mankind, justifies its recognition in India and abroad. Over the last 28 years, instruments and equipments have been regularly upgraded & updated with the latest technology available and the new ones added in order to keep pace with the latest advancements worldwide. RG is fully equipped with state-of-the-art, U.S. FDA approved, international standard equipments. We have achieved ISO 9001:2000 certification for our quality management system.
RG Hospital offers world class medical facilities, comparable with the western countries. RG has the best qualified full time dedicated doctors. With the best infrastructure, the best possible facilities, & the most competitive prices, you can get the treatment done in India at RG. We assure best medical and travel facilities during the stay in India.
- World’s largest chain of Super Specialty Urology Hospitals (15 Centres across India)
- 28 years of quality experience in treating urological ailments
- Guinness world record holder for treating largest kidney stone (13cm) in the world
- First Institute in the country to have 'Siemens Lithotripsy'.
- First Institute in India to introduce '100 watt Holmium Laser'.
- Performed over 3,00,000 surgeries and over 10,000 laser prostatectomies till date.
- Performed Laparoscopy assisted PCNL for a Pelvic Kidney Staghorn.
- Performed Gallbladder removal surgery in a cse of Situs Inversus.
- Treated 424 grams of enlarged prostate through laser.
- Treated the youngest patient with stone (6 months).
- Treated the oldest patient with stone (107 years).
- Treated a patient having permanent cardiac pacemaker with stone by lithotripsy.
- Internationally trained full time dedicated faculty.
- In-house state of the art medical and diagnostic equipments available, comparable to the latest technologies installed anywhere in the world.
- Best quality medications used, approved by the statutory authorities.
- RG faculty specializes in HoLEP technology and even conducts trainings for urologists from across the globe.
- English speaking Doctors/Nurses and other staff, well versed in dealing with foreign patients.
- International standard healthcare services available at a fraction of what it might cost in Europe/USA.
- Worldwide patient experience.