Plan your Visit
RG Hospital offers world class medical facilities, comparable with the western countries. RG has the best qualified full time dedicated doctors.
Assistance with finding a Doctor
Once you share your reports and your medical condition with us, our team of doctors will analyse the same and share their expert opinion on the treatment to be followed.
Our International Patient Services team will help you with scheduling appointments with your doctors.
After reviewing your medical reports our team of doctors will diagnose your ailment and recommend a course of treatment. Based on this, we will then estimate the cost of treatment.
For your convenience we offer a number of payment modes:
Transfer money directly from your bank account to Hospital’s account– it takes about 7 working days for the funds to be credited. Send us the scanned copy of the money transfer receipt; this will be used to help you settle your bill. On discharge, any excess amount will be refunded to you and any shortfall will have to be paid in cash.
- We will send you our bank details on request
- The transferred amount cannot be used for bill settlement unless you provide us with a copy of the wire transfer receipt
Direct payment at the hospital:
Pay your hospital bill at the hospital directly through cash, card, or traveller’s cheques.
- We accept all major credit cards like VISA, MASTER Card, AMEX and CIRRUS
- We accept payment for inpatient services in the following currencies: US Dollar, Euro, Pound Sterling, Omani Riyal, UAE Dirham, Kuwait Dinar, Saudi Riyal and Singapore dollars
If your medical insurance policy covers services rendered overseas, we will be happy to discuss payment options with your insurance provider.
End to End Assistance During Stay
Our International Patient Services team will smoothen your stay at every stage, from the moment you arrive till you go back. They will:
- Fix the initial consultation with the doctor(s)
- Schedule standard pre-surgical tests required
- Explain your pre/post-surgical medication to you
- Make sure you get a comprehensive written medical report on discharge
- Arrange for a consultation with the dietician who will then personalize our special international menu to your medical and religious needs, and tastes.
Visa & Travel Assistance
Once you confirm your visit to our facility for medical treatment, we will send a visa requisition letter to you while you have to submit it to the Indian Embassy in your country.
Assistance with Hotel Bookings
Depending on your budget, we can arrange accommodation for you and your attendant close to the hospital at nearby guest houses, service apartments or luxurious 5-star hotels.
Before your arrival, our International Patients Services Team will send you the name and contact details of the staffer being sent to meet you.
Our hospital staff is familiar with English, Hindi and the local Indian language. We can arrange for interpreters if necessary.