Hysteroscopic Myomectomy/Polypectomy Treatment
When fibroids are seen inside the cavity of the uterus, they can be removed hysteroscopically. These fibroids are called submucous fibroids or polyps. They are known to cause excessive bleeding, pain during periods and infertility.
In Hysteroscopy, the scope and the operating instruments are introduced vaginally and through the normal opening of the uterus. So, there are no scars. So, there is very little bleeding and patient recovery is very fast.
- Removal of Uterus
- Uterine Fibroids
- Ovarian Cysts
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Laparoscopy Infertility
- Laparoscopic Sterilization
- Hysteroscopic Myomectomy/Polypectomy
- Hysteroscopic Endometrial Biopsy
- Hysteroscopic Tubal Cannulation
- Hysteroscopic Septal Resection
- Transcervical Resection of the Endometrium
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS)
- Uterine Prolapse