Removal of Uterus : Treatment, Hospitals, Symptoms & Signs
Hysterectomy is the surgical removal of the uterus (womb) and is performed when a woman has uterus related problems after her child bearing is complete.
- Heavy bleeding during periods,
- Prolapse (when uterus moves down from its normal position),
- Endometriosis (presence of the uterine lining in nearby organs causing severe pain and bleeding) Cancer of uterus or cervix.
We perform hysterectomy through latest technology called Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (TLH) in which the uterus and it's supports are separated with latest energy sources so that we can minimize blood loss. Uterus is then removed through the birth passage. Uteri which are large and cannot be removed from the birth passage are removed by morcellation.
- Removal of Uterus
- Uterine Fibroids
- Ovarian Cysts
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Laparoscopy Infertility
- Laparoscopic Sterilization
- Hysteroscopic Myomectomy/Polypectomy
- Hysteroscopic Endometrial Biopsy
- Hysteroscopic Tubal Cannulation
- Hysteroscopic Septal Resection
- Transcervical Resection of the Endometrium
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS)
- Uterine Prolapse